【轉知】僑外生就業履歷及面試技巧講座 Resume Writing and Interview Skills Lectures for Overseas Chinese and Foreign
The Ministry of Education (MOE) will assist overseas Chinese and foreign students who come to study in Taiwan to stay and work in Taiwan after graduation. The Workforce Development Agency of the Ministry of Labor is invited to explain the Scoring Criteria for overseas Chinese and foreign students. Career professional lecturers provided tips on resume writing and details on interview skills. In addition, alumni working in Taiwan will come to share their experience. Overseas Chinese and foreign students are welcome to join in the event and learn more about working in Taiwan.
✎活動日程及地點 Schedule and Location
03/23（三）Wednesday 12:00-15:30 世新大學 S1204 會議室 台北市文山區木柵路1段17巷1號
12:00-15:30, Wednesday, March 23, Conference Room S1204, Shih Hsin University, No. 1, Ln. 17, Sec. 1, Muzha Rd., Wenshan Dist., Taipei City
The lecture is free of charge. After filling out the questionnaire, please show the screenshot of the completed questionnaire to the staff to receive a free gift. If you have any questions, please contact Taiwan Alumni Database office.
12:00-12:30 報到 Registration
12:30-12:40 致詞 Remarks
12:40-13:40 勞動部評點制說明（Q&A） Introduction of Scoring Criteria for Foreigners to Work in Taiwan
13:40-14:30 履歷撰寫及面試技巧（Q&A） Resume Writing and Interview Skills
14:30-15:30 校友經驗分享（Q&A） Experience Exchange by Alumni
15:30- 合影&散會 Photo Shooting and Going Home
✎政府防疫規定 Precautionary Measures
- 講座採實名制入場，請於講座當天攜帶身分證件以備查驗。 Lectures are held under real-name registration, please bring your ID card for checking.
- 入場請配合測量體溫，超過攝氏37.5度將婉拒入場。We need to take your temperature before entering and it should not be higher than 37.5℃ .
- 除飲水外，請全程佩戴口罩。Please wear a mask at all times, except when drinking water.
- 為了您的健康請勤洗手，會場備有酒精消毒。For your health’s sake, please wash your hands frequently and alcohol disinfectant spray are available at the venue.
- 配合政策規定，不開放於室內活動飲食。According to CECC’s policy, we ban on indoor eating and drinking.
歐亭岑小姐 Ms. OuTing